1. What are you wearing and why?
I am wearing the Convertibles 9980C, they are so comfortable for everyday wear, and everyone tells me the bold dark blue colour suits my darker complexion.
Convertibles 99802. What do you do when you are not working for Optique Line?
I love spending my free time walking my dog Pepe, our favourite places to walk are my local park and along Elwood beach. I have a passion for good food and cooking, so I am often shopping for fresh produce at the markets.
3. What is it about cooking that you most enjoy?
I find cooking cathartic; it helps me relax after a big day at work, nothing makes me happier than preparing a meal for my friends and loved ones.
4. Who is your favourite chef/cook and why?
Nigella Lawson, her cooking techniques are so simple; her recipes focus more on the joy of cooking rather than precise measurements and quantities. Nigella, of course, also loves a midnight snack, which I can relate.
5. What is your favourite recipe and why?
My Sticky Date Pudding! It is easy and quick to make. Cooking desserts are my strength, and my weakness is eating them.
6. What are your top tips for aspiring cooks?
Follow your dreams and cook with love
7. Which are your favourite cooking ingredients and why
I love fresh pasta; when preparing a meal fresh from wholesome ingredients, a basic meal will naturally taste amazing!
8. What is the hardest thing you have ever cooked?
Scones are my enemy! No matter what I do I can't get them to rise.
9. What is your favourite piece of cooking/kitchen technology?
Mix Master, it just makes cooking so much easier than doing everything from hand.
10. Which restaurant would you most like to visit in the world?
Fat Duck by Heston Blumenthal
11. What are the top 5 restaurants you would recommend?